We love exceptional teams with innovative business ideas, primarily within B2B software.
We are always looking for super teams with innovative ideas for how to disrupt the status quo. Our focus is on B2B software companies, primarily pre-seed and seed phase startups.
More specifically, you need:
A unique idea with a credible commercialization potential
You need to have a clear and strong value proposition for your product/solution. It can be helpful to think about the following questions:
- Why will anyone purchase your product?
- Which problems are you solving for the customer?
- What separates you from competition?
- Who is the customer?
- What is your addressable market?
A disruptive and scalable business model
The majority of the startups we consider should have a business model that can disrupt the status quo. It can be helpful to think about the following questions:
- How is your product or solution changing/disrupting the status quo for customers?
- Is your product/solution scalable? Why?
A super team with dedication, ambition and drive
An innovative business idea is important but is worth nothing without the right team. In Arkwright X, we are looking for smart people with a strong drive and commitment to build the businesses of tomorrow.
The following points can provide for a good checklist in evaluating the commitment of your team:
- Are you working full time for your company? If not, are you willing to?
- Are you aware of which competencies your company is currently lacking?
- Are you ready to lose blood, sweat and tears for your company?